Collaborate. Investigate. Innovate.
"Imagine the collective impact that we could have on the State of Iowa. Together, we can enhance innovation."
- Christy Twait, UNI Assistant Provost for Research andSponsored Programs, May 2010
We Make it Easy to Collaborate and Innovate
UNI has made it easier to collaborate to help you solve specific business problems and research challenges, while providing students with experiential opportunities that better prepare them to advance Iowa’s innovation economy in the future.
To best meet your needs, we developed two programs and standard template agreements:
When you collaborate with UNI you have access to:
- Over 600 faculty members with practical and theoretical knowledge and applied research experience
- More than 13,500 students with new ideas and new perspectives
- Cost-effective research and development
- Assistance with technology transfer and commercialization
- Generous and flexible terms for ownership and licensing of Intellectual Property
- Advanced research labs and facilities
- Your future workforce